Refugio da Ilha Pantanal Lodge
Located two hours and a half from Campo Grande, in the Southern part of the Pantanal, the Pousada Refúgio da Ilha is an ecological paradise on the banks of the clean waters of the Salobra River that here, divides itself in two arms forming an island.
With an ecosystem totally preserved, it has an area of 1.800 hectares, habitat of the representative fauna of the Pantanal which can be observed during tours. The charming lodge offers the possibility of tranquility and comfort appropriated to an unforgettable stay and personalized service. All meals are included as well as are guides who speak Italian, English or Spanish.
There are 08 apartments available, equipped with ceiling-fan, air-conditioning and private bathrooms. .The lodge serves delicious meals 3 times a day. Other services are a living room with TV, rest area with hammocks and a bar, wi fi. Total capacity: 20 people
To avoid the intense heat during the day, the tours take place early in the morning and mid-afternoon. At these times of the day, the possibilities of seeing the movement of the animals are a lot greater. With the objective of causing as little damage as possible to the ecosystem, the guests are divided in small groups to join the tours.
Activities that can be done here:
2018 Prices per person in US$ for 4 days:
1 person = $2462 in single
2 people = $1231 in double
3 people = $1067 in triple
4 people = $1010 in quad
* Can stay more days
* Prices can be reduced if you do not need an English-speaking guide for tours
Check out conditions: ;
* Prices include transfers Campo Grande/PantanalCampo Grande in private vehicle with Portugese-speaking driver & 4D/3N package in DBL STD room with full board + activities at the Lodge with English-speaking guide.
* Prices not valid for holidays and festivities.
* English-speaking guide for transfers available at extra cost.
* on the day of check out, there are no tours included, only breakfast.