Explora Rapa Nui
Hotel Posada de Mike Rapu has 30 rooms: 4 Raa Suites measuring 44 sq. mt. (474 sq. ft.) and 26 Varúa Rooms measuring 32 sq. mt (345 sq. ft.), all with a sitting area, hydromassage bath, and ocean view. The rooms extend toward the north and south from a central building with welcoming interior spaces that integrate aspects of the local culture.
• Connected rooms for family plan.
• Indoor and outdoor dining room, serving quality cuisine.
• Indoor-Outdoor Bar.
• Wine tastings.
• Room service.
• In-room phones with national and international direct dialing service.
• WiFi, Internet, and computers available in the bar area.
• Satellite dish providing permanent communication with Chile and the rest of the world.
• Gift Shop featuring explora apparel, books, local crafts, and a limited selection of outdoor gear and equipment.
• Meeting room with capacity for 30 travelers.
• Ceremonial patio.
• Laundry services.
Casa de Baños Hare Taheta:
• Outside pool.
• Massage rooms.
• Open air Jacuzzi.
There are programs of 3, 4, 5, 7 nights (trip duration subject to flight availability throughout the year).
• Roundtrip transfer between Easter Island airport and the posada.
• Full board. 3 meals per day. Bar.
• Daily explorations in groups no larger than 8, with bilingual guides and equipment. We offer treks, bicycle rides, and explorations at sea.
We believe that journeys to remote areas such as Easter Island, are life changing experiences, so for each adult traveler who books this hotel between March 1st 2016 and December 15th 2016 we will award US$ 1000 to cover the costs of reaching the island.
•The reward will be applied as a discount bonus in your final rate.
•Valid for three-night programs. Two-night programs will consider a US$ 600 reward.
•Offer does not apply to travelers or their family members using an additional bed.
•Includes all explorations.
•Includes all airport transport services.
•Includes all meals and bar services (except for Premium wines).
•Subject to availability.
•This benefit may not be combined
Changes and Cancellations
Any change to your confirmed reservation will be subject to availability and should be made at least 30 days before your arrival at the lodge.
The following are cancellation penalties applicable according to time of cancellation:
• 60 to 30 days prior to arrival at the hotel: US$ 200 per room.
• 29 to 10 days prior to arrival at the hotel: 30% of the total cost of the reservation.
• 9 to 0 days prior to arrival at the hotel: 100% of the total cost of the reservation.
When making a reservation for Christmas or New Year’s at Rapa Nui, the following conditions apply:
The full amount of the reservation will be required to confirm, payable within the deadline provided by our reservations department.
The penalty for cancellations will be:
• More than 90 days before arrival: No penalty.
• 90 to 61 days before arrival: 30% of the cost of the reservation.
• 60 to 0 days before arrival: 100% of the cost of the reservation
Rates per person in US$, valid May 1-Nov. 14, 2016 +
March 1-April 30,2017.
Rates per person in US$, valid Nov. 15, 2016 -Feb. 28,2017.
Rates per person in US$, valid Holidays (Christmas, New Years, Carnaval, Tapati Festival
Family Rates valid after April, 2016.
• Special rates for youngsters (up to 18 years old) accompanying their parents are subject to availability based in double, triple or quadruple occupancy. (Rapa Nui availability is based only in double occupancy)
• Additional bed for children (4 to 12 years old) sharing their parent’s room. Maximum one extra bed per room. (Rapa Nui only in Raa category)
• Children under the age of 3 complimentary when sharing room with their parents.
• For Christmas and New Year in Rapa Nui the minimum stay is 4 nights.
• Rates are per person expressed in USD dollars and subject to change without prior notice.
• Rates in USD dollars are tax exempt according to decree D.L 825 art. 12 for guests who are foreigners, not residents of Chile and pay in dollars.
• This information replaces and voids all previous communications.