La Jorara Eco Hotel
La Jorará offers exclusive accommodation, nature, adventure, culture, wellbeing, entertainment, local cuisine, sun, beach and comfort in the majestic Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta between Tayrona Park and Palomino, just one hour from Santa Marta. So it is in a very convenient location that allows you to be able to do a wide variety of activities - or to just relax on a nice beach.
The accommodations are in 3 different buildings on the property. All rooms have fans. Casa Verde has wifi. They are working on providing it in the other buildings, but they prefer that you unwind while you are there.
Casa Verde with 4 rooms and a capacity of 15 persons. It is the main house of La Jorará. Here the rooms are spacious, bright and surrounded by nature. All rooms have private bathrooms. On the second floor, the hammocks room is a space specially designed for relaxation and enjoyment. An ideal place to meet friends or family. All rooms have a private terrace where you can observe the natural diversity of flora and fauna.
• Room Dorado Suite: 4 -5 pax, 1 king size bed + 1 double bed, private terrace, 2 floors, balcony
• Room Buenavista: 4 pax, 1 double bed + 2 single beds
• Room Paraiso Triple/Twin: 3 pax, 1 double bed + 1 single bed
• Room Teyuna Triple/Twin: 3 adultos, 1 double bed + 1 single bed
Casa Indígena has 6 rooms with a capacity of 17 persons. This traditional peasant construction is the oldest of the farm. The rooms names come from indigenous tribes. These are spacious and bright, all with private bathrooms. Here you can enjoy large balconies surrounded by nature. The Wayuu and Malayo rooms have private terraces.
• Room Kogui: 4 pax, 1 double bed + 2 single beds
• Room Malayo: 4 pax, 1 double bed + 2 single beds
• Room Wayuu Triple/Twin: 3 pax, 1 double bed + 1 semi-double bed
• Room Arhuaco: 2 pax, 1 double bed
• Room Kankuamo: 2 pax, 1 double bed
• Room Wiwa: 2 pax, 1 double bed
Cabaña Aluna has rooms 4 with a capacity of 8-9 persons. This recently built country house is ideal for families, friends or couples traveling together. It is made of wood over the green and beautiful Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, near the sea, where you can experience and enjoy a unique and charming accommodation. Aluna House has a living room and a large balcony where you can relax in hammocks and enjoy the contact with nature and an impressive show of hummingbirds and squirrels.
• Room Guayacán: 2 pax, 1 king size bed
• Room Gusanero: 2 pax, 1 double bed
• Room Caracolí: 2 pax, 1 double bed
• Room Higuerón: 2 pax, 1 double bed (possible extra single bed)
The restaurant features organic food produced in the Jorará’s garden with emphasis on a varied menu of salads, seafood, tropical fruits and vegetables. The food from the region is also important so they encourage and promote the production and economy of the local communities.
La Jorará offers three varied meal plans:
• B&B: Breakfast (included in accommodation rate)
• Half board: Breakfast and dinner (or lunch)
• Full board: Breakfast + lunch + dinner ***Includes main course, natural drink and coffee station. The service at all options includes fresh fruit grown organically at La Jorará. The variety of fruits, depends on the season of our harvest.