Manatee Amazon Explorer Cruises
After delivering many years of amazing Amazon experiences, the NEW MANATEE AMAZON EXPLORER is now sailing!
1. You must wear a life vest during all boat and canoe trips.
2. Trained naturalist Guides offer advice, give informative talks and conduct all excursions.
3. There is an entrance fee to Yasuni National Park of USD 20 per person (subject to change) and must be paid by passengers directly.
4. The programs described are subject to change without notice, and can be operated in different sequences depending on climatic and operational conditions. All decisions are oriented in terms of passengers interest and safety.
5. For your comfort, bottled water is supplied during your stay, free of charge.
6. All meals are included in the cost of the program. Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks are available at extra cost.
7. Electricity is 110 volts AC.
*Child rate applies for each adult, ie 1 adult/1 child, 2 adults/2 children. If there are 3 children and 2 adults the third child will pay full adult rate.
Triple rate can only be applied if 3rd person is under 12
Glamping = $296 per person per night
Tariff Subject to change without previous notice, Prices are per person. A cancellation policy applies.
The Exploration Trips include:
• River Transportation.
• Accommodations in Single, Double or Triple Staterooms.
• All Meals (B, L, D), snacks, etc.
• Purified Water
• Excursions in the forest (all kind).
• Visits to Native Communities.
• Excursions Leaders (Biologists, Zoologists, Botanists, etc).
• Lectures by our Excursions Leaders.
Does Not Include:
• Air Fare Quito-Coca-Quito (currently US$230 but subject to change)
• Travel Insurance
• Bar Drinks, Soft Drinks
• Community entrance fees $ 70* (4 and 5 days) and $ 80* (8 days)
Extra charge for wi fi: $15 per cruise
"Everything was perfect! Thank you for asking. I really can’t thank you enough for your planning. The bus tour was on time, a comfortable way to travel and a knowledgeable tour guide. The travel to and from Coca was easy and the manatee was a perfect way to see the amazon. Thank you for all you did to make our vacation wonderful!" Meg