- 1 to 1 staff to guest ratio
- maximum of 8 guests per guide on excursions
- ergonomically designed tenders
- a world-renowned consulting chef
- offers, kayaking, biking and fishing excursions
- interconnecting family suites
- offers premium wine and beer
- has an on-board paramedic in case of emergency
You may or may not know it, but there are probably about 13 ships that sail in the Peruvian Amazon. What makes cruises on the Aria special - what sets them apart from other ships?
Share the knowledge
Leave a Reply.
Jim has been an agent for over 20 years and has specialized in South America for much of that time