- added premium experiences in several countries for those who want something a cut above the ordinary
- added more self-drive tours in Chile, Argentina and Ecuador, for safer transportation and smaller properties
- added more small, boutique properties in remote areas of natural beauty so you can feel closer and more connected to nature, in a safer manner, away from crowds. Some are newly opened.
- added information about the safety protocols that various tour operators, lodges and cruises have implemented to keep you safe while traveling under their care. We will update as we get new information
- re-designed the navigation menus for each country to feature areas and tours that were harder to find before
- added lots of new photos and videos so that you can get a better idea about what the various trip options will offer.
While things have slowed down, we have been busy updating our website with new travel options and with information about what local operators and properties are doing to try to keep you safe when traveling. Among the things we have added are:
Share the knowledge
Jim has been an agent for over 20 years and has specialized in South America for much of that time